Online Editor, Lodging
The hotel industry is a bustling business, and the people involved have plenty of reasons to cel...
Live Like a Royal at The Pierre in New York
If you've ever wanted the experience of being waited on hand and foot by a highly trained butler, you can now enjoy that luxury at The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, located on New York's Central Park.
The idea of traditional Indian hospitality is something that permeates through the collection of Taj hotels—specifically showcased by the attaché service offered at many of the brand's royal palace hotels. Now, New York travelers will have the chance to experience this highly attentive service first hand now that The Pierre has introduced Taj Royal Attaché service into its program of amenities.
This service will be available to guests staying in any of the hotel's 11 Grand Suites. The team of Taj Royal Attachés were hand-picked for their experience assisting royalty, heads of state, and CEOs from around the world.
In an announcement, Kathleen Shea, vice president of sales and marketing, who played a key role in developing the program, said, “From thousands of highly skilled candidates in India, we hand-selected three talented Taj Royal Attaches to join The Pierre, A Taj Hotel’s team. Their expertise coupled with the Taj Royal Attaché program showcases the brand’s celebrated Indian hospitality in a very tangible way."
Taj Royal Attachés will:
- Provide advance Grand Suite preparation according to the guest’s preferences: Arrange airport transfers; oversee stocking of kitchen pantry with desired beverages and snacks; provide selection of preferred newspapers, books, magazines, music, movies in living room; order specialty flowers; ensure that Housekeeping adds preferred bedding and pillows; organize a relaxing in-room spa treatment
- Assist with unpacking and packing, oversee all aspects of wardrobe, luggage and jewelry storage, as well as laundry, valet, pressing, mending, shoe care and repair
- Provide complimentary morning tea and coffee service
- Oversee in-suite preparation of Taj Royal Baths
- Orchestrate service for Taj Royal Dining experiences, including coordination of custom menus created by Executive Chef Ashfer Biju for meals and receptions, and served in-suite or in other regal spaces beyond the guests’ own suite, such as the Presidential Suite, a Grand Suite Terrace, or another hotel space in the hotel based on availability
- Coordinate closely with Guest Services and Concierge teams to accommodate and personalize every guest request from arrival to departure
That doesn't sound too shabby, now does it? This specialized service will begin at The Pierre, but Taj Hotels also plans to roll out the attaché program at the Taj Boston and Taj Campton Place in San Francisco by the end of the year.
Monday, May 13, 2013 by digital camera guide
h0zZVZ Im thankful for the post.Really looking forward to read more. Much obliged.
Saturday, March 16, 2013 by cipro
This is one awesome blog post.Much thanks again. Much obliged.
Saturday, March 16, 2013 by buy generic viagra
Major thankies for the post.Much thanks again. Want more.
Saturday, March 16, 2013 by generic cialis no prescription
This is one awesome blog article.Really thank you! Fantastic.
Saturday, March 16, 2013 by Buy Levitra
Major thanks for the article.Much thanks again. Cool.
Friday, March 15, 2013 by buy viagra
Really enjoyed this post.Really looking forward to read more. Want more.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 by buy viagra 100mg
Im thankful for the blog. Really Cool.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 by buy viagra no prescription
I really liked your article post. Great.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 by buy viagra
I think this is a real great post.Really thank you! Want more.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 by buy viagra without prescription
I really liked your blog. Great.